Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Russell Brand and Coco

             

     For week one of recreating celebrities with dogs I decided on one of comedies best, Russell Brand and his dog Brian. Russell brand has been known in the past for appearing in multiple films such as Arthur, Get him to the Greek, and many more. He is also an author, radio host, and activist. For those that don't know Brand for his one liners in movies, they know him from his three year marriage to Katy Perry. Even though Brian ,the dog, is not actually Brands dog ,it's his girlfriends, he says that he thinks of the dog as his own and will do anything he has to, to make the relationship work for Brian.

When I decided to recreate this picture I knew immediately which one of my friends I wanted. Kendall didn't hesitate when I told her the plan to recreate the picture and to learn more about her dog, Coco. Kendall and I have been friends for a little over a year now and if she was taken hostage and could only bring two items it would be queso and her dog. Our friendship mostly consists of sending pictures of dogs to each other and talking about dogs we have seen throughout the day. Because of this I knew Kendall would more than gladly volunteer her dog to be my model.

Ask anyone that has been to Kendall's house what they thought of it and they will more than likely mention Coco (and her mom a queen among peasants).  Coco is a 10 ,or 70 in dog years ,old labradoodle. Kendall and her family adopted her 10 years ago from a home in Virginia. Coco is one of the dogs that you instantly fall in love with. She demands your attention and wont stop till she gets it.  She has the looks of a little old grandma, in dog form, but with a heart of a five year old.


Once I walked in the house Coco attacked me with her toy and kisses. After I showed Kendall the picture we went upstairs to attempt to calm the beast and take the picture. after some time telling Coco that the toy can not be in the picture she finally got on the couch to cooperate..... we thought. Clearly the excitement was a lot for her as she continued to yawn in every picture and she finally gave up and got comfortable on the couch for a nice little nap. We finally got her attention and got the shot. In the end I had  great time with two of my favorite people, Coco and Kendall (mainly Coco). Come back next week for a new celebrity and new dog.





























No comments:

Post a Comment