Thanks for coming back to my blog or if this is your first time welcome. This week we are talking about one of pop cultures biggest stars at the moment Lady Gaga. She is best known for her pop anthems like
Telephone,
Bad Romance, and
Born this way. She has lately come back into the spot light for her role on the hit show American Horror Story. She also just recently won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress - Miniseries or television film in 2016. She has six Grammy Awards ,and a Songwriters Hall of Fame's Contemporary Icon Award—first artist ever to win. Gaga is known for more than just her music and time on AHS, most people remember her fashion statements form red carpets. For example in 2010 she showed up to the VMA's in a dress made of meat. Also who could forget when she was carried into a red carpet in an egg.
Growing up Gaga had a childhood dog for 17 years but died recently due to cancer. She soon after adopted a French bulldog named Asia. She is known for dressing up Asia and taking her with her everywhere. Some say to dress up the dog and treat her like a child is wrong and she should be taken away but. To me people everywhere do the same thing, the only difference Asia has better clothes than the other dogs. When I choose Lady Gaga and Asia to recreate the only dog up for the challenge was my Maltese Lilly.
Seven years ago my family and I adopted Lilly when she was only four months old.Instead of being a crazy cat lady I'll be a crazy dog lady with 14 dogs when in older. When I came home I sat down with Lilly and carefully explained to her that we would be recreating a picture of a queen and her best friend. She looked back at me like she was ready for the challenge.

It only took us 40 minutes for Lilly to finally pay attention and not think I was trying to kill her. She didn't quite understand why I was putting a camera in front of her face. In the end I think the picture came out pretty good, even though I knew Lilly and I would never be able to compare to Gaga and Asia. Come back next week for a very special dog to be featured.
No comments:
Post a Comment